If your triathlete is like our triathletes, they do very little imbibing while in training and during race season. It’s sad how often we drink alone as triwives/partners…But, with the season winding down, we may just find a drinking buddy. So, to be ready, we decided to get creative and come up with our very own “TRITINI” cocktail in celebration.
In our search for the perfect end of triathlon season cocktail, one that even our triathlete would enjoy, we loaded it with “good for you” juices. A little pomegranate juice for blood pressure, cholesterol, and osteoarthritis and cranberry juice for a healthy heart and digestive/urinary track.
Oh, come on, who are we kidding? We were just messing around, testing out different combos for the perfect end of season cocktail, and stumbled upon this delicious, fall-inspired “TRITINI”. It had nothing to do with it’s health benefits! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did, well at least Dana!
- Gin – We love Hendrick’s for Martinis
- Cranberry juice
- Pomegranate juice
- Simple Syrup
- Sweet Vermouth
- Step one – Put a small amount of sweet vermouth in your martini glass and swirl it until the glass is coated; pour out extra.
- Step two – In your shaker, add one shot each of the Gin, Cranberry juice, Pomegranate juice, and Simple Syrup.
- Step three – Add a scoop of ice to the shaker and do what else, shake.
- Step four – And now for the hard part – pour into your martini glass and enjoy!