We’re here with updates to our posts from last year’s race: Rev3 Venice, FL – Food & Fun, Places to Eat and Things To Do. Most of the items are still current, but I’ve given you those that aren’t and a couple of new events to check out. Hopefully, this helps you have a good idea of what you want to do and where to eat while you’re in town for the Rev3 race.
- Rev3 has added a Kid’s Triathlon to their schedule this year. It will take place early Saturday morning, Nov. 8 for kids ages 6 -14. You can register on-line and find out more information.
- The Sea Venice Dolphin & Sea Turtle statues around town have been taken down and auctioned off.
- The Full Monty and Late Nite Catechism will be playing at the Venice Theater.
- Pineapple’s Island Grill has now changed to Classics Steakhouse and Nightclub as of 10/1/14. They still have an outdoor area and Tiki Bar, plus live music for dancing.
- Luna Pizza & Ristorante is still open even though the link to the restaurant doesn’t! Their phone is 941-412-9898.
- I couldn’t find any concerts going on at Centennial Park.
- There’s a Venice Farmer’s Market downtown on Saturday morning, Nov. 8.
- There is a Sarasota Chalk Festival going on from Nov. 10 – 17 in Venice this year. This is a festival for street painters – and they literally do art work on the streets – but the public is encouraged to participate. There is also music, dance, food, and drink and it’s for all ages.
- If you are staying even longer, the Venice Blues Festival takes place on Nov. 15 with some great entertainment.
Have a great race all you triathletes and enjoy the day and beach all you trisupporters and be sure to say hi to our great friend and Rev3 Venice volunteer, Bobbie...